BzCRM is EZ to Start and EZ to Use
Almost a third of all purchased CRM software isn't being used because most CRM programs are too technical and difficult to use. BzCRM is E-Z to Use. Even though it's Easy to get started, you'll discover it's not an elementary program - BzCRM is the most comprehensive CRM program in Business Management. We've designed BzCRM for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. We're not an ERP software to administrate your accounting and payroll, etc - We're all about Sales and that's how we define BzCRM; in fact, that's what the N of B is also about. Our software is written by Software Engineers but directed by Sales Administration and Marketing Managers. In a Nutshell, we designed BzCRM to help your business communicate with buyers, share sales information, close more Sales and keep Customers coming back.
Getting StartedOverview Creating Custom Filters
- Create Custom Filters
- Providing Permissions
- Set as Default
- List in Metrics
- Providing Permissions to View
- Delete a List
Module Layouts and Fields
Picklist Field Values
- Adding a Custom Picklist Field to an Existing Picklist
- Working With Picklist Fields
- Customizing Existing Picklist
- Rearranging Picklist Values
- Editing/Renaming Existing Values
- Deleting Existing Values
BzCRM Google Integration
Export Data to .cvs File
Importing Existing .vcf Data
Lead Conversion Data Mapping
- Capturing Leads
- Entering Leads Manually
- Quick Create
- Importing Leads From Existing Files
- Capturing Leads From Website(s)
- Creating a Lead Record of Your Email
- Qualifying Leads
- Creating Filters
- Scheduling Events and Tasks
- Sending Emails
- Converting Leads
- Actions on Selecting Options
- Multi Select Combo
- B2C Model
- Mapping Fields
- Opportunities Views
- Create an Opportunity
- Opportunity for a Lead
- Opportunity For an Existing Customer
- Opportunity For a New Customer
- Create Projects From Opportunity
- Creating Opportunities Manually
- Quick Create
- Managing Opportunity
- Opportunity Progression Bar
- Weighted Revenue
- Opportunities Operations
- Edit Field Mapping in Settings
- Associate Opportunities with Other Records
- Importing Opportunities From Existing Files
- Exporting Opportunities to External Source
- Set Up Top Deal Notifications
- Where will I find Gantt Chart?
- What Does the Gantt Chart Look Like?
- Can I Filter Project Tasks?
- How to Edit a Project Task/Project Milestone Record Under Gantt Chart?
- Can I Rearrange the Gantt Chart on a Particular Project Task?
- How to Adjust the Date Field of a Specific Project Milestone from Gantt Chart?
- Can I Sort the Columns in Gantt Chart?
- How Do I Change the Status Color as Per My Point of View?
- Can I Have a Detailed View of the Gantt Chart?
- How to Add or Remove Columns from Gantt Chart Table?
- Set up a Reminder on Records
- Reminder Notification
- Reminder Actions
- Snooze a Reminder
- Mark the Reminder as Completed
- Who Can Create a Reminder for Inbox?
- How Do I Set a Reminder for an Email Conversation?
- Where Do I Find the Reminder Emails?
- When Does a Reminder Get Cancelled?
- Email Reminder Alerts in Smart Notifications
Create Regular Email Campaign
Duplicate An Email Campaign
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework)
- How Does SPF Authentication Work?
- Who Uses SPF Authentication?
- Why Does SPF Authentication Matter?
- How Much Does the SPF Authentication Cost?
- How To Add BzCRM to the SPF Record For Your Domain?
- DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail)
- Identifying What Parts of a Message Are to Be Signed Using DKIM Signature
- The Encryption Process
- Validating the DKIM Signature With a Public Key
- Why it Matters?
- Sender ID
- How it Works
Email Bounces and Codes
- Email Bounces and Error Codes
- What Do the Different Bounce Reasons Mean?
- Bounce Category Definitions
- General Bounce
- DNS Failure
- Mailbox Full
- Message Too Large
- Mail Block - Relay Denied
- Mail Block - General
- Mail Block - Spam Detected
- Transient Bounce
- Bounce - But No Email Address Returned
- Hard Bounce
- Traditional Bounce Codes
- Enhanced Bounce Codes
Email Campaign Reports
- What Reports are Available?
- List View in the List View
- In List View
- Chart View In The List View
- In Chart View
- Detail Report
- Report Summary
- Pie Chart Report
- Bar Chart Report
- Tracking Clicks
- Tracking Opens
- Download Link-Level Report of Unique Clicks
- Tracking Bounces
- Tracking Unsubscribes
- Tracking Complaints
- Tracking Unopened
- Export Email Campaign Stats
- Elements in the Template Designer
- Merge Tags
- Drag and Drop the Content
- Customize Template View
- Template Styles
- Block Styles
- Cell Styles
- Element Styles
- Add Merge Fields to the Template
- Use Text Editor Menu Bar to Format the Text
- Update Image Properties
- Use Tables to Customize the Layout
- Remove Blocks
Email Real Time Tracking
Improve Email Deliverability
- Improve Deliverability and Avoid Emails Going to Spam
- How to Improve Deliverability?
- Email Guidelines on Content and Domain Ownership
- Avoid Purchasing Lists
- Email Frequency
- Consistent Scheduling is Important
- Email Header
- From and to Email Addresses
- Email Body
- Avoid Copying Content From Other Applications
- Avoid Sending a Graphic/Image Alone
- Avoid Large Attachments
- Don't Hide the Unsubscribe Link
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Creating a New Template
- Basic Information Blocks
- Page Setup
- Currency and Number Field Configuration
- Merge Fields
- Custom Fields For Non-Inventory Modules
- Custom Fields For Inventory Modules
- Esign Tabs
- Editor Area
- Printing Records
- Accessing From The List View of Your Records
- Accessing Print Templates in Workflow Email Task
- Accessing Print Templates Through Customer Portal
- Currency Code Support
- Troubleshooting Tips
Schedule Email Campaign
Workflows - Create Record
Workflows - SmsTask
Creating and Importing Modules
- Creating Custom Fields
- Module Layout
- Navigating to Edit Module Layourt & Fields
- Creating Custom Block
- Adding Custom Fields
- Custom Fields Table
- Create a Custom Picklist Field
- Rearranging Fields
- Making Fields Mandatory/NonMandatory
- Deleting Fields
- Hiding Fields
- Adding a Relationship
- Duplicate Prevention
- Dependent Fields/Block (Dynamic Fields)
- Tag Management
- Getting Started
- Add a Tag
- List View
- Record View
- Rename a Tag
- Delete a Tag
- Unlink a Tag
- From List View
- From Record View
- Page Jump
- Adding Custom Lists to Dashboard
- Mini List
- Languages Supported
- Language Support in Print Templates
- Disabling and Configuring Fields in Summary View
- Choose Fields to be Displayed in Summary View
- Performing Mass Operations on Selected Records
- Mass Edit
- Mass Email
- Exporting Comments
- Managing International Sales Teams
- Getting Started With Currencies
- Change Base Currency
- Adding Multiple Currencies
- Currency Record Details
- Selecting Your Preferred Currency
- Multiple Currencies in Inventory Records
- Record Level Currency in Non-Inventory Records
- Currency Handling in Other Areas
- Importing Currency Values
- Making a Currency Inactive
Quote Discount Approval
- What is a Quote Discount Approval?
- Why is Approval Required For a Quote?
- Automating Approval Process
- Which Quotes Need to Go Through Approval Process?
- What are the Discount Limits for Different Profiles of Users?
- Who Are the Approvers?
- What Should Be Done After The Quote is Approved?
- What Should Be Done in Case Quote is Rejected?
- Create Quote Approval Process
- Provide Basic Information
- Entry Criteria
- Final Approval Action
- Final Rejection Action
Best Security Practice
- Creating Profiles
- Defining Permissions
- Defining Permissions on Fields and Tools
- Assigning Users to a Profile
- Deleting a Profile
Inventory Terms and Conditions
- Create Products Manually
- Quick Create
- Importing Products From Existing Files
- Managing Products
- List of Operations You Can Perform on Records in Detail View of Product
- Exporting Products to External Source
- How Do I Calculate the Bundle Price Value?
- Select Products
- Product Stock Update
- Impact of Invoice on Product's Quantity of Stocks