This guide will help you tailor Bz CRM for your Sales team.
Sales Process Overview
Add your team members & set up permissions
- Bz CRM offers role-based access control mechanism for distributed sales teams that want to restrict access to contacts and opportunities within territory. Within the records, profiles can be used to control which fields a user can access and edit.
- Add Users from Settings > Users page.
- Reports to field in User record identifies the manager and is used in Sales Forecast & Quotas dashboard.
Configure Sharing Rules
Add custom fields to store information specific to your business and your clients.
- You can add custom fields in Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and other modules.
- Adding Custom Fields to any standard module or custom module
- You can also add custom modules to store additional information related to contacts or opportunities (ex: Expenses module)
- Adding custom modules to track custom data
Customize Contact Type, Contact Status, Pipelines & Sales Stages
- Use Contact Type to classify Leads, Sales Qualified Leads, Customers Leads & Contacts.
- Customize Contact Types and Contact Status values from Picklist Editor
- Configure Pipelines & Stages
- Setting up Workflows to automate activity follow ups and update downstream modules
- Configure Assignment Rules to assign Leads.
- Setup Discount Approval Rules
Setup Appointment Pages
- Set up Appointment pages for your sales persons (or they can do it too) to allow clients to pick available times for meetings.
- You can also set up Auto-assigned appointment pages that are auto-assigned to next available agent (ex: demo requests) and Group Appointment pages for group events (ex: webinars).
- Your Sales persons can create Meetings and invite contacts from Calendar in Bz CRM. Meetings are one of the activities tracked in Sales Insights.
Setup Group Mailbox for your Sales team and Individual mailboxes in Bz CRM Inbox
- You want your sales team to collaborate on emails coming to your company’s sales address. Bz CRM Inbox enables that, and also supports individual mailboxes.
- Setup Mailboxes inBzCRM Inbox
Bring your data into Bz CRM
- Importing Contact data from a CSV file, an email, a form submitted on your website, or a third-party
- Bringing Leads from the Website
Follow up on opportunities and collaborate internally to move them forward through the sales cycle.
- Ready to engage? Send an email or place a call in a single click (& record it, too, if you choose). Or if you need assistance from an expert in the organization before you can do that, @tag them in a comment that instantly lets them know to take a look.
- Bz CRM ensures that you’re always in the know with on-screen, SMS, or email alerts that notify you if a contact becomes active, idle, or meets other conditions. Do this for contacts assigned to you or your team or select individual contacts to receive notifications for.
- Not yet ready to reach out to a contact? Create a task to follow up with them later. Or if you’ve already scheduled a meeting, create a calendar event. Tasks and events are linked to the contact’s record so that their information is just a click away. Calendar events are also synchronized with Google, Outlook and other calendars.
Prepare Quotes, get discount Approvals, & send Quotes using custom templates
- Generate a Quote using quote generator when an Opportunity is in quote stage
- Setup Approval rules to automate discount approvals.
- Customize your Quote and Invoice PDF generated using Print Templates
- Personalize Email content using Email Templates
See how your clients are engaging with the content you are sending
- Did your prospect open the Quote? How they view all the pages in the Quote?
- How about that comparison document you sent?
- Which marketing document is leading to better conversion?
- Learn more on the Document tracking page.
Sales reporting and Dashboards
- Track your sales team activity, sales pipeline and sales performance on your dashboard.
- Create custom reports and charts and pin it to your dashboard