Change your BzCRM password frequently for better security.
Here’s how to change your password
- Click on top right corner user icon.
- Click My Preferences
- Click Change Password
- In the popup, enter the new password and click Save.
Users with admin privileges can reset the password of non-admin users.
Here’s how to Admin can change password of non-admin users:
- Hover on icon and click Settings
- Click User under User Management
- Hover on a particular user and click More > Change Password
- Enter new password and click Save
- The user is notified via an email.